Wednesday, June 10, 2009

And that's why I love him.....well, among other reasons...

Some of you may not know this, but Rob is a little bit psychic.....at least when it comes to me and my moods. You could chalk it up to 14 years of experience, but I prefer to see it as a "gift". To assist him in his "readings" he doesn't use the traditional crystal ball or magic eight ball for that matter. Instead, he gazes long and hard into the stainless steel tea kettle and just "knows" it's gonna be one of those days....
I confess, I'm a heavy drinker, tea drinker that is....and Rob knows that nothing starts my day off better than a molten mug of Lipton Tea. He also knows that I tend to get a little (ha!) stressed out from time to time and likes to leave me little notes to encourage me for the day to come. He has found that the best place to leave his messages is within arms reach of the tea kettle. Today's was especially cute and I thought I would share it with you. Not only did he leave me the "Have a wonderful day!" note, but instead of my usual teabag, he layed out "Great Day Tea", along with a dose of "Patience" to sweeten it. (You may have to enlarge the picture to read the packets)
**Please pay no attention to the fingerprinted teapot or the grimey looking stovetop...I'm only one person you know...oh, and you can thank me later for turning the mug upside down, to spare you from seeing the unsightly "tea-rings"....

No comments:

Post a Comment