Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Tea for 2 or 200?

Kasey is obsessed with my pantry. She is immediately drawn to it. If it is open even a crack, she knows it. It's like a baby pantry "sixth sense" or something...minus the dead people, I think... She must like it because there are so many things at her level in there. She frequently moves the cans around and her favorite is taking all the ziploc bags out of their boxes. I know, I know, very unsafe. It looks like she has found something new to unpack. One lump or two?

2 comments:

  1. I clicked to enlarge the picture just so I could see what was in your pantry. So nosey, I can't help myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your comment box is fickle. aarrgg.

    The bathroom at our house was like that. It's funny they care that much they have a sixth sense about it. too cute!

    ReplyDelete