Monday, March 9, 2009

I triple dog dare you....

Oooooh Yeah....I've still got it! After the birthday Sunday night, Abbey still had enough energy to repeatedly try to do a handstand. She'd go up and then back down, up and then back down and she would count as fast as she could the whole time. It was funny to watch her. When she saw me watching, she said she bet I couldn't do it, because I was "big". Challenge Extended....Now it was ON..... like Donkey Kong. Challenge Accepted....
So I proceeded to "Wow" the kids with a few acrobatic feats, while they cheered me on. For the grand finale my mom and I reenacted the Dirty Dancing "Lift". The part of Patrick Swayze being played by Omi. Unfortunately, that left no one to take the picture. It was great. We had the time of our lives....

3 comments:

  1. That is great! I can't believe you and your mom reenacted the Dirty Dancing lift - I would pay money to see that. Picturing my mom trying anything like that makes me roll on the ground laughing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You AMAZE me!

    Will you do a hand stand for us at MOPS next meeting?

    Thanks for your blog. I love reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You freak of nature. I can't even do a cart wheel. OK, maybe I'm the freak...

    ReplyDelete