Monday, March 9, 2009

Super-Duper Double Birthday Fun!

Yesterday was the twin's birthday. They turned 6 years old. The time goes by so fast that I could hardly believe it, so I had to count my stretch marks just to be sure (like growth rings on a tree). Sure enough...they are 6. We had a fantastic M & M's theme party at the Saginaw Children's Museum. They played a number of games, made crafts, ate some fun food and also got to enjoy all the museum exhibits. Needless to say Omi and I were exhausted by the days end, but it was well worth it. Fun was had by all. We only had one cryer (not mine) and one party etiquette blunder (unfortunately mine....) "Mom, we already have this game!!"repeat...repeat...repeat...).
Check out my Facebook for more great party pics!

1 comment:

  1. Love the M & M birthday theme Idea. Where did you get the shirts. Okay...I'm sure you made them.
    I was thinking about having Amber's birthday party there. I'll have to give them a call and find out the details.

    ReplyDelete